Here are some I have already shared:
- Dua for Times of Distress
- What Are The Virtues of The Month of Rajab?
- Did The Answer To My Istikhara Come In My Dreams?
- Duas For Ramadan Season
- When It Rains It Pours - Asking Allah For Pure Water
- Forgive, Strengthen And Guide Me
- Dua: Allah Has Something Better For You
- Asking Allah To Rescue You
- 10 Easy Steps To Developing Imaan Before Sleep
- Accepting Allah's Decree (Qadr)
- Dua For Leaving Home (and moving)
- Dua For Closing The Eyes of The Departed
- Marriage Dua Place Cards (Creative Project)
- Building Love الحب for Allah
- Dua For When In Anguish or Suffering
- Dua For Breaking The Fast in Ramadan
- When Hearing Thunder
- How To Perform The Dua of Istikhara
- For our Parents
- Short Dua For Day of Arafat
Prophet Muhammad, Allah's peace and blessings be upon him, told the Sahaba to roam the meadows of heaven. When the Sahaba asked where those meadows were, he told them, 'halaqa dhikr', the circles of remembrance [Tirmidhi]. Remember Allah more often to not lose your time.
In need of your du`a,