5 reasons why you should have one:
- Scriptures and Arabic books are free from un-purified hands and dirt.
- Study material is safe in a waterproof bag and won't get lost.
- Children will feel grown up with their own property and learn a sense of responsibility. The first gift and best gift a parent could give a child is a library. Remember that.
- A shoulder strap allows larger sheets of paper and books to be carried with ease, including homework (which more UK mosques are handing out, thankfully)
- It looks adorable. Ma-sha-Allah.
The madrasa bag above is my brother's. Du`a request for his little soul, jazakallah.
More On Study Tips:
- Ideas For Studying Qur'an At The Mosque Like A Pro
- Get A Floor Chair To Read Qur'an