A scrapbook page I designed and dedicated to my younger sister.
My beautiful sister is my friend, I love her deeply, and she knows this. What she didn't know two years ago was that I designed a scrapbook around her baby years for her birthday. An early photography shoot provided the best 6x8" photo which I used for the above project.
Baby sister frame scrapbook
- A paper pocket was made to frame the photo; you could simply attach a pre-framed paper photo to your scrapbook layout
- Flower punches and diamond gems helped create 3D flowers, these were attached to the photo frame. Use wired butterflies, dried flowers, plastic or paper adhesive flowers with gems to decorate both the frame and background
- A vellum caption 'SISTER' was attached using a heart shaped paper fastener (or brad)
- The background paper is 12x12" striped yellow cardstock
- Attach a tag, title or caption in the empty space or overlap the frame slightly: write the date and name.
Zaufishan | British Muslim Blog
More like this:
Scrapbooking For Parents
Scrapbooking: Mehndi + Weddings
Handmade With Love - Guest Book