ILLUME Magazine is at the forefront of Muslim-American media and journalism.
ILLUME accomplishes its mission by:
- Creating original, daily news content.
- Sharing the Muslim-American perspective on everyday life.
- Incorporating investigative journalism, expert analysis and in-depth coverage of critical issues.
- Telling stories mainstream media does not have the ability to.
And much more.
ILLUME has a neat dosage of American Muslim culture infused with global events that affect Muslims. Unlike mainstream news there's plentiful of positive and upbeat reports. Whether this is political, entertainment, interviews or eco-Islam, there's an article, vivid video or photo essay that's definitely going to interest you. And the eco-muslimness on ILLUME? That's our job as eco-Muslims (shout out to the Green Prophet team).
Take a look at ILLUME's latest articles:
- Yemeni Photographer Turns Her Lens On The West (Shereen Marisol Meraj)
- Buying Lingerie In Saudi Arabia (Marco Werman)
- Halal Carts: New York (Irfan Rydhan)
- 'Muslim For A Month' Project In Turkey Grows Interfaith Seeds (Zaufishan)
- Afghanistan Girls Take To Skateboarding (Awista Ayub)
- Reviving the Islamic Spirit: Looking To Recapture The Universality Of Faith (Ben Zafar)
- The New Muslim Cool: Islamic Eco-Rap (Zaufishan)
Do "LIKE" the page for updates Facebook.com/illumemag and follow Twitter.com/illumemag.
Jazakallahu khayr for your support,
More excellent websites: